Argentum is westernmost of the four mining towns that make up the area of 4 Holes, along with Ahenus, Aurum, and Chalceus. It has the most buildings of the four towns. A verbal rivalry exists between all four towns over which is the best. Argentum has standard Omni-Tek Archetecture. Argentum is under 25% Suppression Gas
The exact date when Argentum was founded is unknown, and itm like the other 4 towns, may have originally been outzone mines back when Omni-1 was still under construction. It's proximity to both Omni-Tek Territory and area controlled by the Clans has made it an area of frequent disputy for years.
Present Day Edit
Argentum is still under Unionist Occupation. Omni-Tek has issued a directive to allow full "Open Hostility" against the unionists and anyone supporting them.
- OT Tailor Shop is at (985,1802) labeled "4 Holes Fashion" on the outside.
- OT Basic Quality Augmentor has a shop at (902,1745) labed "Tools n Stuff" outside.
- Mojo's Weapon Emporium (920, 1625), is shop with an OT Basic Weaponsdealer.
Sights to See Edit
- The Subsea Resort (858,1759) is a open air building with large pool with deck chairs. Nice place for a pool party, if it wasn't for the supression and the weather.
- A large toxic lake is at (825,1813)
- A large Atrox called the Unionist Foreman wanders around (902, 1704). Omni-Tek personnel have orders to eradicate him on sight.
- Another Atrox called Unionist Agitator Scarpase stands outside the Subsea Resort at (828,1766. While not named directly, it is assumed that OT will also reward for his termination.
- The exact date of the founding of 4 Holes would be nice.
--Ransan 22:17, 24 March 2007 (CET)