Below you will find the items deemed either necessary or extremely important for each profession. Although some may not be "essential" for the development of your character, most are considered near-vital.
- Kevlar Wool Balaclava - Buyable from fixer shop in Borealis. Levels up from 1-200, though it costs cash to level. Between 1-100 adds +1 to Critical Chance, and +2 from 100 up. Can also be upgraded with the fairly rare 'Sharpshooters Chip' which drops from agent mobs lv150+
- Holy Book of the Immortal (level 25-60) from Aztur the Immortal in Temple of the Three Winds
- Teachings of the Immortal One (level 125+) from third floor of The Inner Sanctum
- File:12697.png Trimmer - Positive Aggressive-Defensive - This trimmer increases the aggressiveness of a robot pet (including Bureaucrat robots) so they attack faster and draw more aggression from monsters. The effects of the trimmer last until you zone into a new area. It can be store bought up to ql 100.
- File:12696.png Trimmer - Divert Energy to Offense - This trimmer out right adds to the damage of a robotic pet (including Bureaucrat robots) so they deal more damage every hit. The effects of the trimmer last for 5 minutes or until you zone into a new area. This trimmer can be store bought up to ql 200.
- File:12697.png Trimmer - Increase Aggressiveness - This trimmer also increases the aggressiveness of a robotic pet (including Bureaucrat robots) so they will more likely keep the attention of monsters. The effects of the trimmer last until you zone into a new area. This trimmer must be tradeskilled.
- File:158416.png NCU Hacker Interface -- You have to build it. Combine a Nano Programming Interface with a Lockpick (both shop-buyable) to get it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.